Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hidden Camera Gems

Like most people, I have switched to using my phone almost exclusively for photos.  It has made everything easier.  Brady busts out the camera on an adventure and I groan inside: it means more time filtering through more photos and downsizing them, etc.  Then, I see his hidden gems, forgotten about for months, and I think maybe the phone:camera ratio could be closer to 80:20 and I would not complain.


This photo of Zachary inside a barrel--what!?  

Too bad zoom can't get us a little closer to these:

















I remember when Kate was so proud of herself for surfing, and Shay was more nervous.  As she started getting confident, Kate's competitive side emerged.  I told her, "You want a friend that surfs well, Kate.  Just remember that."  I had no surf buddy for years and it is an improved experience with a friend.  They push each other and play together for hours, and I'm so happy they have each other.  









Best for last:

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so happy for you that you have two kids who love surfing (almost) as much as you do! What a gift you have given your kids!

Kevin Nufer said...

Those are gems! And your kids are awesome.

Love you,
Kevin