Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hobble Creek Canyon Half Marathon

This past Saturday Karen again followed her passion and was running hard down Hobble Creek Canyon. I was barely able to get the camera out in time to snap this picture at mile nine so it might be a bit blurry.


Karen's mother always said that she would take up running as soon as she saw someone smiling during their run. Check out the smile in this picture. I was smiling too because she was almost finished and that meant cookies and chocolate milk for me. (I make sure Karen sneeks some of the runner's munchies for me too, the faithful spectator)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be a fine photographer, Brady! To be able to catch Karen running so fast, that's quite a feat! You go girl! :)Jill

Scott and Natalie said...

Congrats Karen! You are one dedicated girl! I am glad you were smiling....:)

Anonymous said...

Actually, Karen's mother was quoting a past Stake President's Wife. I like running when it's associated with basketball, tennis, etc. Great job Karen! Mom