Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back to Life, Back To Reality

Here we are, together again... Well, Brady's last year of school starts tomorrow. School's been going for me for a full week, and I already love all but one of my classes.

We ate at the Cannon Center (the fine dorm dining...hehe) for free with my cousin and sisters. Brady walked away a bit depressed (I'm going to school with these KIDS???), but he is actually still excited to look through books and get his resume ready to send.

So far, the most exciting thing I've done was go to see Terris. (Sorry, I have no memory space on my camera, so I can't capture the moment...). She peed EVERYWHERE when she saw me. She is a bit odd looking--her fur is bleached out a bit, looking much like a cheap highlighting job, but she has been taken care of well. I took her on a car ride. She instantly stuck her head out the window and hung her tongue out to dry. It was pretty cute.

Brady and I finally broke down and bought a computer, so we'll be posting a bit more frequently. Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME BACK KAREN WE NEED YOU!!! lol, We all miss you both very much.. hey did you get your bracelet?

cory said...

COME BACK KAREN WE NEED YOU!!!

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

No, Karen, don't go back! We want you to move to Heber. But, we will settle for Orem.

Anonymous said...

Karen, I really do believe that the good 'ole state of Ohio needs you the mostest! Until then, I think I may just start one of these blogs for you...to give you the latest Ohio happenings. We'll see. --Jill