Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Family Pictures (*groan)

I don't see a need to put these in any particular order, so have at it.  We took turns getting ocean photos with our families on Sunday.  2 Regrets:  First, that I don't have video footage of Kristen jumping up and down to get my kids' attention.  She said at the end of the night that she was tired, and I'm telling you there was some major acrobatics involved behind Cory's lens.  Second, that I had to return Kate's dress immediately after these pics were taken.  It got snagged within an hour, and the dress I loved so much is now back at Macy's.  Sad.
Just stating the obvious:  Cory and Kristen have several more people in their pics but somehow they are all looking, while that is not the case in our family (despite Kristen's very best efforts!).
Oh, how I wish this was our family shot, for Kate's little pose.





Our #1 favorite:

Love this one:

Our #2:




My favorite part of this picture is Zachary's sandy chin.




1 comment:

Natalie and Steve said...

I love them all! What cute families!