Monday, September 04, 2006

Our New Toy

We decided Labor Day was as good a day as any to bleed money, so we went out and bought ourself another piece of furniture for our one-bedroom apartment.

We always said we weren't the kind of pianists who would resort to a keyboard, but what choice do you have when you live three stories up???

And if you ever want to invite us to your child's birthday, you may or may not get a present this spectacular. (Cory and Kristen around gave us props for this, but this pic is just higher-quality. haha)

7 comments:

cory said...

The only problem with Marshmallow Man is that he did not last very long. Brady definitely won the prize for "best gift with the most work."

Brady said...

You guys really don't have to compliment him anymore. We just think he is pretty funny... (and cheap...).

Eric and Jill said...

Sweet! I dig it! I want a pic of you two doing a duet.

Can't wait to have my piano back when we move.

You guys rock.

NW Varneys said...

So am I the only one that noticed the typo "ourself" instead of "ourselves"? Surely you noticed it, Karen... ;) Congrats on the new piece.

Natalie and Steve said...

Your little skier is AWESOME!


I want one....

Natalie and Steve said...

I am still trying to figure out why I am the last to comment on everything. When do you all post, so that I can feel "up to date" on your lives in general. :)

Eric and Jill said...

Got any other new toys to write about? I keep checking your blog and when I see new toy every time, I'm like what'd they get now? JK!