Sunday, December 29, 2013

Family Pictures 2013


Heidi did us a huge favor and took our pictures earlier this month.  She took them even though she had 50 other things on her PTA-president plate AND sick kids.  We were lucky to get it done that day--for the next two weeks it was pretty rainy and the kids were ill.  It was a bit gray, but the colors were still fairly vibrant.  Thanks, Heidi!  The pic above is our favorite.

 We like this picture because of the rooster running behind us.  See all the mosquitos?  No, probably not, but you could see the bites later on!


 I love this picture:


 Kate gazing at Daddy:
 My 2nd favorite family shot:
 This one made it on the Christmas card:
 ...but not this one.  We had to bribe the kids with a "silly shot" every few minutes.


 Another "silly shot":

 Kate's diva pose:


Brady snagged a couple shots of the kids and I'm so glad we forced them to sit for another 10 minutes.  Torture, but such cute results!  Zachary looks so grown up to me in this shot:

 And this girl, argh, growing up too fast:



 Funny story about this pic:  I had it canvased for Brady to open on Christmas.  I carefully found a hiding spot in the house, and promptly forgot about it, until I started this blog post.  He opened it tonight.  It's nuts to me how much the kids look like him.


 Favorite Kate photo:
 Favorite Zac photo:

1 comment:

Eric and Jill said...

I LOVED your card! Beautiful family! You guys are the cutest! And I LOVE your boots! I'll bet you've been dying for a pair for the longest time, and finally they've proven they go with everything! So cute w/ your dress!