Sunday, February 13, 2011

5 Weeks and Counting...

...and we are so excited for Baby Girl! We know that when that time comes, we'll be cooped up for several weeks so we have been taking sunny days seriously as of late. Zac, of course, has been enjoying his three favorite beach activities: throwing sand (much to our chagrin), somersaults, and chugging liquid sugar.



Hanalei rarely disappoints and we scored a perfect beach day.

Pure bliss!

Karen at 7-3/4 months, but whose counting?

Zac already loves his baby sister.

One of our favorite Sunday activities is a walk to the rocky shoreline. The sunset is typically brilliant and it's a premier spot for whale watching.


Walking being subjective for Zac. He usually does quite well on the way out, but hitches an easy ride on the way back. Funny as it is, Zac is still getting the hang of the shoulder ride.


Zac, however, has had no problems getting the hang of his Nerf Stomp Rocket. Look at that technique!

16 comments:

Kevin Nufer said...

Not too much longer! Funny thing, Kristen and I put a collage together of our recent time together, and every single picture but one, she was pregnant! That one picture was her in the hospital with Allison.

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

We are so excited for you and love seeing Preggo Karen pics! Thanks! It makes you guys a little closer to us! We are so excited for baby Kate to join your family. Enjoy these last few weeks before she comes! Zac is going to be a great big brother!!

Barbie Mills said...

So exciting!

Heather said...

You look great!! Can't believe you only have a short time left!

Brady and Karen said...

Thanks, Guys! I thought we were done posting profile pics, but Brady thought differently. ;) We are really excited! I haven't been impatient for her to come, but I will say that I'm guilty of purchasing a pair of non-maternity shorts over the weekend, so I must be getting there!

Natalie and Steve said...

I LOVE seeing your prego shots! I'm glad that Brady "thought differently". Thanks Brady!

I also love the Zac action shots! That kiddo is all boy!

The Marecles said...

Karen, You are so cute pregnant! I know you probably don't feel it, especially being so close to delivery, at least that's how I feel. I just wish I was as far along as you. We are excited for you guys and Zac is going LOVE having a little sister to play with.

Ryan Edwards said...

I can't believe how close it's getting. Brady, next blog post I want to see a picture of you to see if you can match Zac's perfect technique on the stomp rocket. Doubt it! That kid's got hops!

Eric and Jill said...

Man oh man, the beach looks so nice. Rainy day here today, although it's cozy. Karen, you're looking fabulous and Zac so BIG. I'm going to write you today! xo

ScottTheNufe said...

It looks like he's gonna shoot the rocket strait into his face, haha

Wendi said...

I love seeing these pictures, though they do get me a little choked up. I can't wait for you to have your sweet little girl, I've gotten a few things for you and will be mailing them out in a few days. Hope all goes well, we miss you all so much!

I want to join Zac in doing summersaults in the sand!

cory said...

I think that being pregnant in Hawaii has some definite advantages. The pic of Zac throwing sand is classic. - kristen

Nelson said...

I am so happy for you guys!! We sure love ya and can't wait to hang out with your crew someday.

Emily Gibbons said...

You look awesome! I love the height on Zac's jump. I don't think I could match it! :) What a gorgeous place you guys live in.

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Thanks for the Karen pics Brady! She is adorable and looks fantastic--as I am sure you know!

Julie said...

I'm wondering how long it takes to get all that sand off of Zach when he's finished throwing it...