Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot

Last week, we grabbed the chance to snap some shots of Zachary while it was nice outside. Like every Nov/Dec, it has rained like crazy these past couple weeks. Zac woke up from his nap grumpy and not at all excited about putting on his "nursery shirt," but he brightened right up after figuring out that we would give him a chocolate chip every couple shots.



Look closely: see those chocolate chips???




My favorite shot this year. Oh man, I love this little boy!



We get told all the time that we "couldn't possibly live here" because our son has such a fair complexion. I don't know--he looks a tiny bit more tan than the white on the Santa hat!
A random shot from last night's Christmas party. He was excited all week to sit on Santa's lap, and this year there are NO TEARS! Sure, he still looks a little wary and he's definitely not leaning into Santa's beard, but he couldn't stop talking about it the rest of the night.

7 comments:

Kevin Nufer said...

Loved both your posts. We can't believe how big Zac is! He seriously looks like a 6 year old in a few of those pictures! Loved the bribing too. And the jumping from furniture.

Kristen said...

Great black and white pictures! i also love the one of Zac jumping off of the furniture; I call that good parenting. I also want to see the pic of you pregnant while paddle boarding.

Brady and Karen said...

The pic of paddle boarding is there, but you have to squint. The one up close made me look too chunky. ;)

Natalie and Steve said...

That boy of yours is SO handsome!

Em said...

Chocolate chips...a brilliant idea! We're stealing that next photo shoot we do!

Eric and Jill said...

I'm w/ Kristen, I was looking for you all prego out there in the water! You're crazy! Anyways, how did I guess when I received your wonderful card that the shot of Zac cracking up was your fav?!?! Love IT! Good shoot, you guys. He is so darn handsome. xo

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Great pictures, Zac is awesome! I want to see pregnancy photos too! Hope you're all doing well, looks like you are!