Sunday, July 13, 2008

Featuring the Nikon

Zac's reaction when he realized he was in for a photo shoot with Dad's new camera.


Like any good father, I bribed him by telling him there would be squash and bananas as a reward for good behavior. He lightened right up!

The next generation of tree huggers.

Mama's boy.

Zac and me chillin' at my lunch spot.

Zac wanted a turn.


This past weekend we visited a new beach--Hideaways. This is where we wanted to go snorkeling last week, but forgot our gear. The snorkeling was terrific. Apparently, this beach has been known in the past to feature some nudists. We couldn't talk Nic into it so we kept our suits on, but I won't speak for Zac.




8 comments:

Suburban Monkey said...

The tree huggin picture is the best! What a great shot...it must have been because of the new camera!

Kristen said...

The blue in Zac's eyes is awesome!

Nelson said...

Gorgeous pics.

Travis and Jamie said...

Trav is so going to be jealous of Brady's camera. He has been wanting a new one for...oh...I've lost track of the years.

Jenni said...

That last pic is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was good with the skinny dipping....it was Brady that said he didn't want to get a sunburn.

Keri Hennefer said...

Zac is growing up so fast! I can't believe he already has his 2 bottom teeth, Hunter doesn't even have any teeth yet! He looks like he has chunked up a little bit! He is so cute! Tell Brady Happy Late Birthday!

Karri said...

I love the tree hugger picture!