Monday, March 10, 2008

Waiting for Grandparents

A couple of weeks ago, my parents sent a package to Zachary signed, "Love, Grandma and Grandpa." I could not figure out why my grandparents had not given the gift to him in person while we were in Utah, and it took a full minute to realize it was my parents who sent it!

My parents are venturing away from the 20" of snowfall blizzard that hit them this weekend, to soak up some warm temperatures and meet their third grandchild. I am personally not missing much about Ohio after seeing these pictures.


This is how Zach feels about their visit:

10 comments:

Ryan and Christina said...

I know, the weather here is getting on our nerves at this point! It was an interesting weekend though:)
Your parents are coming to Hawaii at the best possible time! Tell them I said hello!

Erin said...

Your little guy is growing up! His hair even looks a little bit like your husband's.

Lacy said...

Brady and Karen, he is beautiful and looks like he is growing fast! Enjoy your family visit and the warm temps!

Anonymous said...

i'm digging the father/son matchy stripe thing goin' on!

Karri said...

He is getting so big!! he is a cute lil guy!

Nelson said...

I love that he is smiling!!! That is a really sweet picture of Brady and Zach.

Helena said...

Aww, fun! Yeah, I was glad to not be in all that snow, too.

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

I'm feeling like your parents with all of our snow...have fun with your Mom and Dad!

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie and Steve said...

Wow! Way to coordinate outfits with Zach, Brady!