Sunday, February 10, 2008

Surfer Dude

Zachary hit the beaches with us for the first time yesterday. Granted, he was in his carseat, inside a tent, with an oversized umbrella covering the tent, AND he slept the entire time, but we are counting him in. We went up to Hanalei Bay (where "South Pacific" was filmed), and got in some surfing and beach time for the first time in 6 weeks.

You're not going to believe this, but Brady got a little sunburn on his nose. Unfortunately, we grabbed everything but the camera, so you will have to accept our "after" shots (which we think are pretty hilarious). We promise to start taking more pictures. We are definitely Zachary-obsessed!
My favorite--"Hola, tongue!"
No pictures of us surfing yesterday, but here's a few on random days.
When I cook dinner, I can sometimes get him to be content outside of my arms by putting him next to the IPod. It usually works for 15 min or so, but this time, he was really out.

Last picture: We love his Kung Fu robe.

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

cute pictures. I have a few pics of you surfing I should email them to you. I don't think they are of you standing up, but one of you right next to nic surfing. Anyways, thanks for letting us tag along with you yesterday!

Erica said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love his little hat! We are so excited to see you guys in April!!!!! We can't wait to meet little Zachary!!

Nelson said...

I just found your blog, and I am freaking out!!!! Zach stole my heart, he is so amazing! I am so happy for you guys!!! He is so lucky to have you as parents!
Love ya tons--katie nelson

Natalie and Steve said...

Oh glory! Those big blue eyes are so darling! Check my blog soon for pictures of my man! :)

Dean and Lana Edwards said...

That is one cute little Hawaiian Malihini. We love his big blue eyes and his cute hat.