Friday, June 16, 2006

SMILE!



This is the face of two people who just went to the dentist yesterday and HAD NO CAVITIES!

You might think, "Well, they just went to the dentist 9 months ago and had a lot of work done. Why would they have more cavities?"

We both had a few teeth that were on "cavity watch." (In fact, I had 4 teeth in this category.) And they aren't cavities! Yeah!!!

AND...the dentist said I really need to consider getting braces, because my gums are starting to recede on my front tooth based on the angle it is sitting. That's happy news, since I've been trying to justify them for about 5 years, and couldn't get over it being a vanity issue. Vanity issue or not, that's a lot of cash.

But at least WE DON'T HAVE ANY CAVITIES!

3 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

WOOHOO!!!! Time for some Blow Pops and Pixie Stix!!!

Brady said...

And Ryan, we are well aware that you will say, "Ya, Brady. That is your face... Looks like a monkey."

We beat you to it.

Natalie and Steve said...

You can't see me right now, but I really am giving you a standing ovation! I love not having cavities! Stupid teeth...