Wednesday, October 12, 2005

JAIL DOG


Here she is, Terris behind bars. That's right, our dog was picked up late last night by the Orem City Animal Control. Apparently she escaped from her tie down yesterday afternoon. From the looks of this picture and the stogie, she may have started a dog mafia on the East side. I just literally bailed Terris from the 'pound today- $30. But now she only responds to the name, "The Godmother." The funniest part of this whole incident is that she was picked up only four houses away from home. We'll keep tighter security on her from now on.

6 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

Chloe's not the only one with a criminal record now! Let's get our escapee pets together for some bonding time.

Brady said...

Yeah, and Chloe's part of the mafia. So they'd go well together...hehe

cory said...

Keep your fithly mut out of my property or I'll have it locked up again!

Love,
Your neighbor four doors down

Scott and Natalie said...

I highly doubt this dog just up and decided to be a rebel. Nope, I believe this is a learned trait. In fact, I know Brady has a criminal record (does anybody remember the light bulbs and Dominos?). So, don't be blaming this on Teris, she is just a mirror of what goes on at home! And to think I let that dog lick my son at one point (cigar breath and all)! I'm disgusted!

Anonymous said...

I still love Terris!!--Natalie N

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

I'm not sure we will let Copper teach Terris how to catch the frizbee now, she might be a bad influence...