Monday, July 01, 2019

Memorial Day/Birthday

This summer, I spent time watching people I love fly through the air.  It started off on Memorial Day weekend and went until August--long, gorgeous days at the beach, filled with flips and tricks.  Kate's courage and skill taking big waves from far out on breaks, Zac's air-catching flips, and Owen's love for the "baby side" combined for perfect days and the best summer of my life.

For Memorial Day weekend, we met up with the Stebbins and Clarks to celebrate me turning 37.  My favorite people in my favorite place with warm water, sunny skies, toasty sand, dunes, boogie boarding tricks and friends who think huge waves look fun.  The ocean owed me a birthday wave but otherwise it was a sparkling, refreshing day.


























No comments: