Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Family Photos

2017 Family Photos go down as the least painful to date.  Grabbing a camera and a friend (Heidi), we ran up to the golf course in clothes we already owned and had them done in 30 minutes.  Hooray!  Brady took individual shots of the kids and I love every one of them.  We did end up with a bite per min per person from the pesky mosquitos but hey, they are gone now and we have these treasures forever.






 I LOVE that Owen's feet are squarely on the ground.

My favorites of the three kids.  Brady captured them looking so full of their individual personalities.
 Zachary claims he will not cut his hair for a year.  I love the stage it's at right now.
 Owen's hair did not last another year, however.  Those locks were chopped on the 26th. 
My favorite of us:



 Some variations:

 My favorite two pictures of the entire photo shoot:





1 comment:

Natalie and Steve said...

Super-cute pictures! Isn't it great when the shoot is painless? We did the same kind of thing, though we expected with so many little ones that we would not to actually get a great one of everyone. :D