Sunday, August 14, 2016

Owen's 6 Month...er...7 Month Shots

Overdue and finally here!  Owen's 6 month shots.  I already spouted off my goopy feelings for this baby and they haven't changed over the past two weeks.  He is a gem and I am so, so grateful for him.

This head-up, tongue slightly out is the most accurate portrayal of our little man.  



His little mouth is always open when he's checking things out.  We're just lucky there's no drool in this one.





I love a shirtless baby boy.  The past few weeks were scorching hot and I wanted to join the shirtless club.
Zac's last picture with long hair.  Sniff, sniff.  I love the long locks but he was ready to look a little more trendy with the buzzed sides and long hair on top.  He made the decision to cut it Sunday and was so excited to go in on Monday.  For a kid so meticulous with decisions, I couldn't believe how ready he was to chop.


At least I convinced Kate to keep her hair long.

No comments: