Sunday, August 05, 2007

Six Years and Counting

For our sixth year anniversary, Karen was in charge of planning the day's activities. She decided to take a break from the beach and hit the mountains. This particular trail weaves around the Napoli Coast. The views were stunning.





I really had to tip-toe to the edge to get this picture.


We only saw six other people the entire hike so again I resorted to taking our own picture....man, I love digital cameras. I got it right about the fourth time.


About halfway through our hike, we snuck up on Kauai's largest wildlife....fiercesome, huh?



Later on in the evening we had some excellent Italian cuisine accompanied by a romantic full moon. After dinner, Karen kissed me on the veranda......I mean....nevermind.
(Three Amigos, anyone?)

6 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

shwoo! glad you threw in the 3 amigos for clarification! i loved that movie but it's been a while and i had no freakin' clue what you were talking about! i still don't since i can't remember the movie, but i'm glad you're not going crazy. i thought maybe the island water was going to your head! JK! we're booking tickets this week...CAN'T WAIT! love you guys! has it really been 6 yrs.?!?!

~~Heidi~~ said...

Looks like you guys had the greatest time ever!! Glad that you had time to yourselves. (WITH OUT US) hehe, j/k. we love to hang out with you guys, we just hope we don't hang out to much and make you guys sick of us. Anywho, I love the three amigos!!!! Good thing you didn't elaberate further on the KISS (as nic would say) haha!

Brady and Karen said...

Brady originally posted it without the Three Amigos reference, and I freaked out when I read it. He claims it is in the top three quotes from the movie, so you should all know it and "not go there." haha

Natalie and Steve said...

I agree--that view of Karen IS stunning! :)

By the way Brady, I caught the 3 Amigos quote, and definitely laughed!

PS--did you two get my message because I definitely called on your anniversary!

Scott and Natalie said...

Dude, you rule with the Three Amigos quote! Classic! Was that picture of the "singing bush?"

Kristen said...

For those who've not seen it:

"Would you like to kiss me on the veranda?"

"No, no, the lips will do just fine."

Great use of a movie quote Brady.