Thursday, November 17, 2005

Once a Criminal, Always a Criminal

Terris loves her life of crime. Brady had to post bail for her yesterday...the second time this month! Apparently, wandering right around our house is NOT okay with the city of Orem. (Frankly, it's not okay with us, either, but I'm projecting my irritation.)

(As another side note, I just taught my Health kids what "projection" means.)

If we weren't so frustrated with our growing "misc." account on Money, we would think that Terris is actually quite clever to think of new ways of escape.

Gotta be smarter than the dog, I suppose.

3 comments:

cory said...

Rachel did just throw my entire make-up bag in the toilet. That was a good $50 to replace and I buy my make-up at Target. I feel your pain.

cory said...

Too bad Buffy's already DEAD!

Brady said...

Yeah, actually it wasn't a fence at all. Just a post that she is connected to with a 35 foot cord. Then, she has free dibs on the yard. Apparently the yard is not enough for her, though.